Exp: 8 - 10 years
CTC: 25 - 28 LPA
Key Skills: Java coding, Manual and Automation Testing, Selenium
Should be strong in API testing using REST or SOAP with TestNG, DB testing, Core java, knowledge in Jenkins, shell scripting and REST API automation
Mobile technology company offering a global mobile data service. By means of its app and a SIM card, or an Apple SIM, it enables users to connect to a local data network while overseas.
Provides a data-only service that enables users to instantly connect their mobile phone to a local data network in more than 190 countries. Connected to 400+ Global data network providers to enable users to use data at local costs across geographies.The company has a total funding of $25 million and is expanding aggressively accross borders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assuring quality for multiple products/solutions.
- Work with PM and development team to understand, review requirements and provide inputs.
- Estimate, plan and implement QA activities.
- Represent QA and contribute to architecture reviews, design reviews, code reviews and static code inspections
- Design, implement, execute, and automate test plans to ensure the quality of the product
- Own QA Documentation for defects, procedures and process
- Identify regression coverage for any code changes Sprint to Sprint
- Write automation scripts for continuous integration and regression setup
- Work closely with development engineering to resolve defects in a timely manner
- Generate bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Troubleshoot customer issues and interface with appropriate product teams on issue resolution on end to end basis
- Perform detailed bug scrubs and prioritize defects in collaboration with product owner.
- Responsible for team building, training and mentoring.
- Explore new tools, processes and methodologies to bring refinements to existing QA process thereby improving the product quality.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min. 8-10 years of software engineering experience with a proven track record of quality assurance of commercially released products.
- Demonstrated expertise on at-least one automation framework such as Selenium, TestNG
- In depth understanding of security and penetration testing and methods
- Experience testing on at-least one Mobile platform (iOS or Android).
- Experience in Linux. Scripting, Debugging & Troubleshooting is preferable.
- Good understanding of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SSL
- Experience with packet sniffing tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Expertise in testing REST APIs
- Expertise in scripting and programming languages (Python, C, and Java)
- Expertise in QA processes and methodologies in agile environment
- Experience in JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins will added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed development and quality engineering teams