Exp: 5 - 10 years
CTC: 15 - 18 Lacs PA
Talents from BFSI Only
Should be proficient in both Manual and Automation Testing
Experience in API Testing
Proficient in Core Java
Leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation financial institutions (FIs) and fintech for over 17 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more.
We partner with more than 1,000 financial institutions and fintech innovators, including 13 of the top 20 U.S. Banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare Test Strategy/Approach for Testing
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework. Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in core Java Programming.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Hands on experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as SOAPUI/SAHI/Rest Assured/Selenium/QTP.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
- Should have independently handled testing of significant and complex features Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API .
- Stromg experience in leading complex product testing and in Planning and Estimation Techniques.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to devise process improvement plans and implement changes in process release to release.
- Seen as 'Go to' person for the product line, related projects and/or technology.
- Advanced testing and estimation Techniques.
- Based on Data Identifying and suggesting process improvements to take
- An innovator, always suggesting newer ways of improving Productivity.
- Previous experience as developer or exposure to white box testing is desirable
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD.