Exp: 8 - 12 years
CTC: 22 - 27 LPA
Formed in 2012 with a vision to create a global company that catalyses digital and technological transformation by continuously investing in talent, platforms and capabilities.
We place great importance on client relationships and have benefited from strong organic growth, which have allowed us to build a large blue-chip client base comprised of leading global companies across industries.
We have delivery centers in the US, Uruguay and India, and have a workforce of over 1800 professionals.
Development of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent leadership ability with experience communicating with cross-functional teams to deliver quality software product on-time.
- Ability to mentor other software engineers, and provide insightful guidance in developing for mobile.
- Have excellent issue resolution and debugging skills.
- Hands on experience and expert on working with core Java and Android framework
- Hands on multi-threaded coding experience along with synchronous and asynchronous code, memory management, performance tuning, resource optimization
- Excellent debugging skills using command line and Eclipse (crashes and memory leaks)
- Hands on experience in android automation, writing Android Unit test cases, working with Maven/Ant, GIT
- Hands on experience of using Android Studio, Eclipse/My Eclipse IDE, UML tools, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Logical with good analytical skills, design skills and ability to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience with modern software development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols and experience in their usage in mobile application
- Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience and background in Mobile Payments domain is a major plus
- Ability to multi-task and lead multiple design initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to white-board solutions during discussions, and develop flow charts and simple wireframes to prove a concept (Visio, PPT, DOC)
- Ability to contribute learnings into process enhancements for the future.
- Experience of working in Payments application Domain
- Experience of working in HCE/NFC
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Rally, Sonar.
Additionally the resource should be proficient in the following:
- Agile / SAFe development methodology;
- Project Management Fundamentals & Project processes;
- Scope, Change and Risk Management Fundamentals;
- Oral and Written communication skills;
- Stakeholder communications / project status reporting;
- Rally/JIRA & Other collaboration tools;
- Working with multiple, geographically dispersed teams;