Exp: 1 - 3 years
CTC: 10 - 12 LPA
Must Haves: SPARK/KAFKA, Algorithms, Tableau, R/Python, Google Analytics, product analytics, ecomm
A Profitable ecommerce firm, was started with an investment of Rs 30,000, and received seed funding after six months in operations. They also raised institutional angel funding couple of months ago from Snapdeal founders Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, and Former IDFC Securities MD, Nikhil Vora.
Data Analytics Expert with prior experience in analyzing clickstream data of websites and apps in order to influence enhancements on website and mobile. He or she will work closely with the product team to help build a data-driven understanding of the website and app and estimate the success of outgoing product enhancements. The candidate should have prior experience in Google Analytics(preferably conversant with architecture and set up) or similar tools and a natural curiosity in web analytics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role will be broader though, it will also require the candidate to do quantitative analysis and build business-facing live dashboards for building strategic KPI's and other miscellaneous requirements.
- This will require working closely with the marketing, design, and supply chain teams, to fulfill their data-related requirements.
- Prior experience in dataanalysis, reporting and visualization is a plus.
- Intermediate experience in any language(R and Python preferred) and willingness to learn required.
- We're also in the process of building recommendation engines and other personalized experiences for users. Any prior experience in building such algorithms in the e-commerce domain or other experience in machine learning will be an advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in product analytics
- Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools
- Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)
- Conversant with SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Prior experience with data analysis and visualization
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry