Exp: 8.6 - 11.6 years
CTC: 28 - 32 LPA
Preferred: Talents from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/NIT/BITS/VTU/NSIT/IIIT)
Talents based out of Bangalore Only
Should be from eComm/Product Dev Firms
One of India's largest travel conglomerates, has been a pioneer in providing a global platform to the Indian Travel industry by enabling access to state of the art travel automation technology.
The central database is located at Erding, Germany. The major development centers are located in Bangalore (India), Sophia Antipolis (France) and Boston (United States). In addition to airlines, the CRS is also used to book train travel, cruises, car rental, ferry reservations, and hotel rooms. We also also provide New Generation departure control systems to airlines.
Design, Develop Native Mobile, Web and Cordova based mobile applications
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to provide end-to-end solution not just restricted to Native platform.
- Work as an Individual contributor, take ownership for the Product / Module and ensure the complete delivery until production environment.
- Adopt and implement best practices in native mobile app development, keep an open eye for the changes in the technology and adopt them swiftly
- Develop software according to Project Standards. Works on continuous improvement of such standards. Fine Tune Standards, Guidelines and Architecture
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR) issued from Product Management or Product Definition
- Provide the necessary knowledge Sharing and supporting junior staff members & Do the Code review
- Identify the new areas of technical improvements on mobile and provide necessary support to get those ideas / improvements in the product.
Qualifications and Skills
- Sound knowledge and Working experience on Android development and sound knowledge on Java and Kotlin. Experience of working with 3rd party platforms such as Firebase, Adobe
- Sound knowledge of Automated unit testing in Android is mandatory
- Very strong experience on UI & Android/iOS Standards & Guidelines & Process
- Developed / Participated in Developing Framework / Reusable components, Designed the Architecture of the Mobile Solutions
- Ability to work individually / in team and get the product successfully deliver
- Experience in Mobile Web / Hybrid App development is an advantage
- Knowledge of iOS is a plus
- Good MVC knowledge (both client side and server), js frameworks like angular and exposure to MEAP is a plus
- Open mindset, ability to adapt the changes in the technology & market