Exp: 4 - 5 years
CTC: 10 - 20 LPA
4+ years experience in corporate/institutional sales
Talents from Insurance Sector Only
Hiring for Multiple Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Vijayawada
Amongst the top 10 Most Trusted Insurance Brand in India, With Rs 1,565 crore in total premium, has registered 27% growth (March 2017)
Part of a major bank which has an aggregate balance sheet size of INR 3.74 trillion (2016). It currently has 3,817 ATMs, 1,995 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai, and 1,382 centers
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing high level relationships with CEOs, CFOs, COOs and senior executives while concurrently establishing a web of influence at the tactical/operational levels of an organization.
- Developing high level relationship with the representatives of IDBI bank to get the leads of various corporate for tie ups.
- Responsible for selling group products i.e. Gratuity Fund etc Responsible for the gross business, recurring sales revenue target through new prospects as well as existing accounts.
- Put into practice a plan for consistent follow-up in order to maintain ongoing relationships with all clients.
- Demonstrating strong ability to manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously. Managing internal stakeholders to meet client expectation at a regularly basis.
- Prepare Sales plan based on market potential and trends.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting Quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Cross-functional team management to ensure coordinations for back-end and other non-sales aspects of business.
- Interactions with the pricing team with information on various parameters to enable them come out with the best bids.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 4 + years of experience in corporate/institutional sales
- Any graduates
- Should have sales experience in Insurance Sector