Exp: 6 - 8 years
CTC: 30 - 35 LPA
Talents with experience in FMCG Marketing/Brand roles
Asia's 'Fab 50' and the World's Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods,Snacks, Personal Care, Apparel, Hotels, Dairy & Agri Business segmentsand a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories.
Had an annual turnover of US$8.31 billion (2012/12) and a market capitalization of US$45 billion. It employs over 25,000 people at more than 60 locations across India and is part of Forbes 2000 list
Develop and ensure implementation of a brand marketing strategy in line with brand portfolio objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Category Business Planning: Analyze macro environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenario to conceptualize region wise volume projections
- Brand Planning :Analyze MR data for growth prospects, change in brand positioning, brand health
- Portfolio Planning :Analyze industry trends, market competitiveness of products and SKUs, consumer requirements etc. to identify gaps in the current brand portfolio
- New Product/ Product Extension Planning, Development and Launch :Gather inputs from consumer insights, coordinate for Consumer Preference Testing & initiate new product launch
- Brand Communication, Development and Execution :Prepare communication brief detailing the need for brand communication, priority market and target segment for the communication
- Trade Promotion (Domestic Market) :Evaluate need for trade promotion by analyzing purchase pattern of wholesale distributors and competitive landscape for trade promotion schemes;
- Consumer Promotion (Domestic Market) :Conceptualize consumer promotion schemes and co-execute with agencies
- Brand Plan Review :Evaluate the effectiveness of brand communication, trade and consumer promotions and overall brand health by conducting variance analysis
- Consumer Complaint Redressal : interact with customers to identify the root cause of market complaints, and coordinate with various functions to address consumer complaints
- Market Research Conceptualization and Execution :Participate in field work related to market research to obtain first hand consumer insights
- Market Research Findings Implementation :Participate in identification of key trends from the market research report and usage of key trends for building brand initiatives
- Media Activation :Plan and prepare the brief for event activation, and plan execution with agencies
- Demand Planning :Provide inputs (with respect to art work, packaging, manufacturing readiness, WSP and market connectivity) to Brand Manager for the preparation of demand planning note (DPN)
- Order Fulfillment :Participate in identification of root cause for non-fulfillment of sales orders
Qualifications and Skills
- Education/Qualification: Post-graduate in Business Management from a Premier B-School (with specialization in Marketing/related field, if applicable)
- Experience: 6 to 8 years’ relevant experience in FMCG Marketing/Brand roles.