Exp: 6 - 10 years
CTC: 40 - 45 LPA
BE or B Tech's Only
Talents from Startups
Leader in providing innovative, real-time performance management solutions for HR leaders and their agile organizations. Securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, and Check-Ins applications in the cloud for more than 400 clients worldwide
Announced $60 million in Series C funding, led by TPG Growth with existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
We are seeking a Senior/Lead Software Engineer to help scale Reflektive from a startup to being the market leader for employee performance management. The main question to be answered: Can you help a company scale?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
- Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
- Help scale the company in both headcount/workforce, as well as our technology. Scale our platform to handle an increasing number of enterprise customers: +50,000 employees.
- Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
- Train and mentor junior/mid-level Engineers.
- Deliverables: (30 days) Own a feature; possibly being paired with another engineer. (60 days) Own and drive a new initiative. (90 days) Bring that initiative to production.
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert proficiency in Ruby on Rails (Mandatory).
- Knowledge of one or more languages desired, NOT required: Java, Scala, Python and Objective-C.
- Experience with one or more technologies desired, NOT required: Redis, Memcache, Redshift, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Microservices.
- Played a pivotal role in scaling a company. Startup experience strongly desired.
- You learn quickly, you?re adaptable and versatile.
- Experienced as a mentor.
- Track-record of achievements impacting team(s) and company(ies) versus solely building features.
- SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS. Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.