Exp: 2 - 4 years
CTC: 15 - 20 Lacs PA
Talents from Tier 1 Design Schools (MIT/NID/Srishti)
Should be from eComm/Internet/Startups
It is India’s (and arguably Asia’s) largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes. Their mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighborhood and larger community. Their community of donors and fundraisers come from 130+ countries across the world and have raised over INR 200 Crores for nearly 100,000 unique campaigns and projects across India. Over the last six years, they have become the preferred platform for people to raise and contribute towards causes they care about in India.
Interaction design is at the core of how we build a product to both help campaign organisers ask for money, and donors to donate through trusted channels. We need someone to take charge of our design to make our company an easy-to-use, trusted, and engaging platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks; so much for internal tools, as much for
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders, be able to manage an end-to-end design work
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback, mostly in collaboration with customer happiness, campaign management, and tech teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail - down to the last pixel - and rigour in work. Long work hours, though not a norm, may be called for at times of need
- 2+ years of experience, and proficient with softwares such as Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe XD is appreciated, not mandatory.
- Fluent language and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with marketing and technology teams to understand requirements
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, with a willingness to learn new concepts and share with the team
- Basic understanding of consumer websites. Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
Qualification : B.Design M.Des - Master Of Design