Exp: 6 - 12 years
CTC: 25 - 32 LPA
Min 3-4 years in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, JAVA or Powershell)
Experience in Client/Customer facing roles / Project management / Program manager (Customer interaction roles)
Leading Robotic Process Automation vendor providing a complete software platform to help organizations like yours to efficiently automate business processes. A software robot aims to manipulate the presentation layer of application software in the same manner a human does.
Our automation platform enables global enterprises to design, deploy and manage a full fledged robotic workforce that mimics employees in administering rules-based tasks and frees them from the daily routine of rote work.
A major area of responsibility for CSM/TSM is helping customers structure and manage company wide deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on our deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- SaaS experience a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus