Exp: 3 - 6 years
CTC: 10 - 20 LPA
Solid experience in C++ with Unix/Linux/Windows
Domain Exp: Industrial Automation / Control System / Semiconductor
American corporation that supplies equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of semiconductor (integrated circuit) chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphones and televisions, and solar products.
With $10.8 billion in revenues, 10,200 + patents, 15,600+ employees in 82 locations across 17 countries, we are the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
As a software engineer, your primary responsibility will be to participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
- Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
- Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization intiatives/objectives
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Background in Industrial Automation
- Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product software development
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
- Strong C, C+ programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
Qualification : BE MCA - Computers