Exp: 1 - 6 years
CTC: 3 - 9 LPA
Key Skills: Web Testing, Mobile Testing, Software Testing, Performance Testing, Manual testing, Automation Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Agile
Talents from Delhi NCR Only
Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal. Their Portal handled 200 crore in revenue and 20,000 crore in sales. According to a news in Economic Times, as of 2012 it was India's largest online marketplace and world's second-largest B2B marketplace after Alibaba.
The firm received 50 crore Series A round funding from Intel Capital. They also raised Series C Funding from Amadeus Capital Partners and Quona Capital. Has over 3500 employees located across 80+ offices in the country
The position holder will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test scripts, preparing test data, executing test scripts and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test requirements change
- Execution of tests Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum Functional manual and automation testing skills.
- Should be able to convert the client requirements into testable solution and manage the work done from team Essential
Qualifications and Skills
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired
- behavior with Cross Behavior Compatibility testing
- Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time
- Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications
- Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in
- web applications and internal software tools
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation
- Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product owners
- multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue
- Working knowledge of essential site and product testing methodologies
- A good understanding of agile software development.
BE/Btech with 60% and 80% in 10th and 12th