Exp: 3 - 5 years
CTC: 10 - 14 LPA
Talents from eComms
Candidates based out of Bangalore Only
Our core purpose is to make fashionable precious jewellery for today’s accomplished and stylish woman.
We are a well funded E-Commerce company that has been backed by seasoned investors in the Ecommerce space. We’re aggressively putting together a world class team in all departments to support our dream of making precious jewellery fashionable.
We are looking for Visual designer who knows latest trends and web components, preferable worked on Worked on mobile apps (android/ios). Should have a strong portfolio demonstrating - Good at color, illustration, iconography, typography and information hierarchy, Worked on new design trends (Bold typo design, Gradients)and Web component knowledge (Using Forms, Buttons, Alerts, Badges)
Responsibilities and Duties
- In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min 3 years of experience in creating stunning visuals
- Proficient with a range of design tools; an expert in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.
- Expertise in illustration, iconography and typography.
- Experience designing with style guides and pattern libraries.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those.