Exp: 10 - 13 years
CTC: 24 - 30 LPA
Candidates based out of Bangalore Only
Hiring for 2 positions:
1) UI + Java
2) Java + Big Data
leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation financial institutions (FIs) and fintech for over 17 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more.
We partner with more than 1,000 financial institutions and fintech innovators, including 13 of the top 20 U.S. Banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services.
The main contribution of this role is to drive architecture design in projects and give insights to teams on how to proceed next steps with most efficient manner to ensure that the services and solutions delivered will be scalable, performant, secure, extensible and maintainable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands on experience with various technology stacks in application development.
- Excellent debugging skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working knowledge of clustering, containers and designing fault tolerant, distributed systems
- Deep expertise on Linux platforms, cloud infrastructure, caching proxies and web and mobile technology stacks and frameworks such as React Angular Node
Qualifications and Skills
- Atleast 10+ years overall work experience in Development including at least 1 year in Architect role.
- Experience in building large-scale high-performance systems and sites
- Should be highly technical and analytical with implementation / consulting experience.
- Experience in cloud platform Like AWS or Azure experience. Exposure to distributed systems architecture, components modelling, data flow, scaling and managing large amounts of data
- Expertise in Core Java, spring frameworks, hibernate
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with SQL as well as No SQL databases such as Mongo DB.
- Deep understanding and experience of architectures and algorithm
- Good Skills and application of OOPS/Data Structures/Design Patterns
- Proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution: Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL
- Deep expertise in at least one application server (JBoss | Weblogic server | WebSphere server)
- Proficient in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Experience in client side frameworks React+Redux , Angular is an advantage (Not Mandatory)
- Bigdata experience or knowledge will be an advantage (Not Mandatory)