Exp: 10 - 11.5 years
CTC: 15 - 25 LPA
Key Skills: Java, PHP, Scrum
It was founded in 2011, is global IT co, headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is focused to add real value to IT implementation for global organizations through domain expertise, innovative technology solutions and client’s business focused approach. Its objective is to provide “Technology for Business” focused to deliver value for the companies ranging from startups to large enterprises. “Technology for Business” is a framework, devised with objective of benefitting client’s business through technology implementation as per client’s business size and state. It understands the client’s business size, domain, technology need, USPs, budget, expansion plan and devise technology solutions which can bring the maximum business values in the shortest time and minimum budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand and has hands-on experience of not less than 5 years on Application Design and Architecture
- Understand and has hands-on experience of not less than 5 years on Application Development - Java + PHP
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution and delivery of projects.
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner.
- Collaborate with product team to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have handled at least 3-4 complex projects - End to end. Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits domain and Payroll domain is a strong PLUS
- Establish and Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (including third parties/vendors); Attend Client & Partner Calls
- Report and escalate to management as needed; Develop and deliver presentations(Status, MIS, Progress, initiatives, etc) for internal and external audiences
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Should understand and have strong experiance on Project Delivery, Agile, Scrum, Kanban; Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Scrum certification is a strong PLUS
Qualification : B.E / B.tech (Computers) Btech BITS, MBA - IIT Masters of Computer Application (MCA) Computers