Exp: 3 - 10 years
CTC: 5 - 19 LPA
Global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. In 2017, the company reported net revenues of $34.9 billion, with more than 425,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries employing 425,000 HiPro Talents.
Current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
The job summary should give candidates a general idea of expectations for the position and a high level summary of the role. Be sure to provide an exact job location so candidates know where the position will be located.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
- Work through the phases of design and development:
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
- Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
- Develop storyboards and simulations
- Collect the relevant media
- Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
- Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
- Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
- Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
- Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated Business Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Should have worked on tools like Articulate, captivate, lectora, storyline
- Experience is storyboarding
- They work on ADDIEE model
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
- Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
- Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)