Exp: 15 - 20 years
CTC: 45 - 60 LPA
15+ years experience in the field of Market Intelligence & Product Pricing
Talents from Building Material / Construction Material (not cement & steel) can be from PVC pipes, Ceramic tiles, Paint (not automotive or industrial coatings), plywood, laminates, veneers, sanitaryware, bath fittings, construction chemicals, Faucets.
Manufacturing PVC & cPVC pipes with a turnover of 1400 Crs, Has 5 plants in india. Planning for an IPO in the next couple months
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications. Increase the market share through the design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the local market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess market demand and prepare annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets.
- Provide inputs to Board for long term strategic planning.
- Develop the annual sales plan and a marketing strategy with inputs and approval.
- To outline sales targets, pricing strategy, product mix, geographical mix, seasonal mix.
- Ensure availability of adequate resources to support performance.
- Provide inputs to Top Management for annual product portfolio review.
- Growth in sales from existing customers/markets & opening up of new customers/markets.
- Monitor timely delivery to the customer.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of manufactured and traded products.
- Ensure sales of complete range of value added products.
- Collect sales/market data on a regular basis.
- Forecast sales and determine profitability through review of operational records and reports.
- Ensure recovery of outstanding dues from customers.
- Obtain feedback on quality of products and service and convey the same internally.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Visit dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Disseminate the price schedules and discount rates.
- Monitor customer attrition and plan customer retention strategies.
- Relationship building with key customer accounts.
Market Intelligence & Product Pricing:
- Aggregate market intelligence for existing product range (product wise)
- New plans & recommendations.
- Identify relevant pricing trends in the market and of key competitors.
- Obtain Market Share Information.
- Give recommendations to Top Management for product wise pricing.
- Identify customer needs and ideas for product development.
Marketing & Promotional Activities
- Interact regularly with potential and existing customers to apprise them on new product offerings/developments.
- Oversee promotional activities like exhibitions, display outlets, etc.
- Obtain feedback on promotional activities and convey the same internally.
- Finalization of Sales Plans with Reportees.
- Price negotiation within price parameters given.
- Dispatch prioritization and schedules.
- Credit facilities, discounts in consultation with Top Management or as per policy.
- New Customer bases.
Qualifications and Skills
- 15-20 Years of experience in the field of Market intelligence & Product Pricing etc
- B.Com with additional 2 years full time Management Graduate/PGDM in Marketing from a reputed & recognised university/Institute.