Exp: 7 - 12 years
CTC: 45 - 65 LPA
Talents from eComms Only
SDM would be handling single team of 8 to 10 people or more, people management of 10-15 people, can also be a Tech Lead person who inspires to lead a team.
Coding is about 70% and 30% is management
Founded in 2015 and aims at becoming the leading Logistics provider in India. Supported by the best of the investors that includes Accel Partners, Tiger Global, Flipkart, Apoletto Asia. The total funding received is one of the highest in India, it was $100 million in 2015. The company has close to 500 employees of which a team of about 50-60 developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hire and lead a team of Software Engineers in designing and building innovative solutions to disrupt Logistics industry using Technology
- Collaborate with Engineers and other Software Development Managers to ensure timely deliveries
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure bug-free delivery to satisfy and delight the customers
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work
- Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance to management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information technology (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Teh).
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience which includes:- 2+ years of experience in managing a team of 5+ Software Engineers and 4+ years of Software Development experience as an individual contributor.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of shipping complex software solutions through an agile methodology
- Ability to deep dive into the problems in order to help your team make the right technical decisions
- Proven track record of developing the career of your direct reports
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities in managing through ambiguous situations
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience in data analytics and mathematical models
- A passion for people management and mentorship