Exp: 6 - 10 years
CTC: 10 - 25 LPA
Talents with experience in selling S/W products / applications / services in Shared Services/BPO/IT-ITES verticals
Public Limited IT company, Provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) and Case Management solutions with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at world’s leading Banks, Insurance firms, Healthcare Organizations, Governments, BPO’s & Telecom Companies
2200+ people worldwide and has offices in India, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Canada, United Kingdom and the United States
Certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013.
The incumbent would be responsible for generating business opportunities in Shared Services/BPO/IT-ITES vertical in west region thereby achieving the sales target
Responsibilities and Duties
- Revenue Generation from New Account and direct sales and marketing of Newgen products/services
- Instrumental in screening of prospective clients and converting them to satisfied customer
- Participate in Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand customer base in the assigned Geo / Vertical
- Constantly Qualify and build new opportunities / prospects
- Accurately forecast and execute Booking, Billing and Collection figures
- Positioning of our products and solutions
- Effective Account Management and Customer Relationship - Establishing a cordial relationship with the clients so as to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and repeat purchases upgrades and cross sales of Newgen products and solutions
- Monitor, Review and constant Feedback to team member(s) to perform and deliver
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major customers, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for creating a compelling value proposition in Shared Services/BPO/IT-ITES segment.
- Competition Analysis by keeping abreast of Market Trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- MBA and/ or engineer with specialization in marketing from an institute of repute.
- 6-9 years of experience of selling S/W products S/W products / applications/ services in Shared Services/BPO/IT-ITES vertical.
- Strong track record of selling high ticket value based software solutions.
- Understands selling process cycle in Insurance vertical and should be well known with the dynamics of Insurance sector. Manages relationship with system integrators to ensure horizontal penetration into accounts
- Proven track record of consistent high performance and new business acquisition
- Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
- Strong account management and business acumen
- Experience of working with SIs / Partners on large and complex deals.
- Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis
- Leading and building a team of highly motivated and skilled sales professionals and monitoring their performance.
- Developing relationships at CXO level of customer organization.
- The ability to coordinate with Sis and customers to position various products.
- Deep knowledge of sales process in Insurance vertical.
- The ability to support the customer in national level on sales as well as support prospective.
- The ability to assessment and understand competitors week point in large tendering/ bidding process.