9 - 13 years
CTC: 32 - 38 LPA
Talents with Business Analysis exp (Should have managed a Team of both BA's and QA)
Preferred: Talents from Travel Domain
Should be proficient in XML
Project Management exp
Leading technology company dedicated to providing comprehensive IT solution to travel industry worldwide. Application configuration and access management is common and is key part of all solutions.
Innovative and highly motivated Senior Manager to lead the Product Definition and Quality Assurance of this team. As a senior member of the team, you are expected to evolve strategy, roadmap and feature definition of the product line.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide strong leadership to evolve product line and ensure Quality ensuring rich end user experience.
- Lead and groom product owners to evolve, own and manage product / product line strategy and roadmap.
- Represent the product / product line, functionally, in various internal and external forums.
- Collaboration with engineering and other product groups for synergy.
- Drive strong and timely risk control
- Liaise and contribute towards timely and quality delivery of product features and link with business outcome / results.
- Overview of Quality Assurance activities and provide strategy and direction.
- Set goals for the teams and pursue the same.
- Provide required communication to stakeholders.
- Participate in organizational and unit level initiatives.
- Manage escalations.
Qualifications and Skills
3 to 4 years of experience in leading a medium/large sized product management team
3 to 4 years’ experience in Leading Product implementations involving high degree of customization / extensions.
- Through understanding of product SDLC and Agile development methodology.
- Strong decision making, ability to set directions.
- Ability to lead multiple work units and product lines.
- Understanding of modern QA practices and related tooling.
- Quick learner, flare for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team management skill.
- Software design and development experience/background would be a plus.
- Exposure to software security (User definition, authorization, session management) would be a plus.
Education and Years of Experience
- Minimum of 9-13 years of overall experience with 6+ years in team management.
- Exposure to product definition and management in large product organizations.
- BE/B Tech/ME / M Tech from reputed institutes.
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Master of Computer Application