Exp: 6 - 9 years
CTC: 18 - 40 LPA
Preferred: Candidates from Tier 1 Tech Schools
Talents from product/eComm/Internet firms
Should have worked end to end on 2-3 complex projects
Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java,Kafka,Mongo DB)
6 years and above exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems for large scale
BE/BS/MS in Computer Science
We are a team of bankers, data scientists and techies trying to make a difference in the world of small business financing. We aim to make working capital finance available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows.
We are a fin-tech startup in the working capital space. The Company has developed technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders to evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness and provides other related services.
We are funded and backed by marquee VC's like Singapore-based Sistema Asia Fund, Bertelsmann India Investment, Mayfield India, Saama Capital, India Quotient and Darrin Capital Management.
Our total funding count till date is approx Rs 534 crore (equity of 243 crore and debt of 291 crore)
Technical Lead will Implement long term technology vision for the team. Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the charter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking end to end ownership of one or more mission critical modules.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities. Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the charter.
- Active participant in technology discussions.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
Qualifications and Skills
- Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Should be language agnostic, with extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java,Kafka,Mongo Db,)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Worked end to end on 2-3 complex projects
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multithreading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- 6 years and above exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems for large scale.
- BE/BS/MS in Computer Science