Exp: 4 - 10 years
CTC: 10 - 35 LPA
Talents based out of Kerala Only
They are focused on incubating to accelerate the first mile and guiding the journey to the last mile. They are seeded with Investor funds and more than 100 years of innovation and delivery leadership excellence in Fortune 100 and startups. We create and grow IT solution companies with $100M – $1B+ market valuation potential.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Looking for people with skills on automate scoring using machine learning techniques”, “build recommendation systems”, “improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier”, “develop internal A/B testing procedures”, “build system for automated fraud detection”, etc
Responsibilities and Duties
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Become a domain and product expert
Qualifications and Skills
- Masters or Phd preferred with Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent understanding of domains like US Real Estate, US Automotive, US healthcare, India Insurance Domain
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills in R, Python, Spark etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.