Experience: 12-15 yrs with minimum 5 yrs of experience in DevOps (OpenStack, Chef, Jenkins, Ruby, Shell) and a minimum 3 yrs of experience in Docker containerisation
CTC: 30 - 40 LPA
Talents based out of Bangalore only
American software company that develops an account aggregation service that allows users to see their credit card, bank, investment, email, travel reward accounts, etc. on one screen. Has over 45 million users, and over 150 financial institutions and portals (including 5 of the top 10 U.S. banks)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Breadth of experience in DevOps space and deep expertise & knowledge on implementing CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins, Chef Orchestration on OpenStack using Perforce, Nexus Repos.
- DevOps PE role prior to Architect is a must have, should have architected couple of projects and delivered critical projects on tight deadlines
- Lead the technical decision making on configuration management, version control, build / deployment management and automation.
- You are expected to have a holistic view of technical environments and help forward the organizational infrastructure as a competitive technological advantage.
- You know, cool usable tech that others dream of and know how to implement those. Moreover, you are required to have a natural problem solving ability, sharp reasoning and a logical bent.
- To have a very good grasp on programming fundamentals and can whip up a script/ program in Bash/ Ruby as required.
- You know your regex & can wade through different log files to identify & fix issues.
- Very Good written & verbal communications skills, inter personal skills to work with various teams
Certification: RHCE, Chef
Qualification : BE / B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech