Exp: 3 - 5 years
CTC: 15 - 20 LPA
Solid experience in Java Coding, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, Mobile App Testing, API Testing
API testing using REST or SOAP with TestNG, DB testing, Core java, knowledge in Jenkins, shell scripting and REST API automation
Mobile technology company offering a global mobile data service. By means of its app and a SIM card, or an Apple SIM, it enables users to connect to a local data network while overseas.
Provides a data-only service that enables users to instantly connect their mobile phone to a local data network in more than 190 countries. Connected to 400+ Global data network providers to enable users to use data at local costs across geographies.The company has a total funding of $25 million and is expanding aggressively accross borders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, Develop, Execute and Automate test cases to ensure the quality of the product
- Review product requirements. Work with PM/development team to get a clear understanding of requirements.
- Define test strategy, plan and document it. Get it reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Define framework/tools to be used for test automation.
- Develop test cases for assigned modules and review it with team members.
- Review test cases developed by junior team members.
- Identify test cases for basic acceptance test; smoke tests and regression coverage for any code change during sprint.
- Executes test plans, logs defects to an agreed upon severity rating and makes recommendations to address defects to product team
- Work with team to automate significant percentage of test cases and integrate it with build system for continuous integration.
- Responsible for testing Non Functional requirements like performance, adaptability, interoperability.
- Prepare and submit test report.
- Ensure product quality through continuous testing and refinement of the code base
- Make sure there is continued effort to improve test coverage, process to achieve higher quality.
- Work closely with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to insure product quality and customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience on testing Mobile applications on Android and/or iOS platform.
- Demonstrated expertise on at-least one automation framework such as Selenium
- Knowledge of Jira or any bug tracking tool
- Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in scripting and programming languages (Python, Java, Shell)
- Proficient in Linux
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed development and quality engineering teams