Exp: 3 - 7 years
CTC: 13 - 25 LPA
Talents from FMCG/Durable/F&B
Talents from Tier 1 B Schools
Has presence in 19 countries predominantly in the Indian Sub-Continent, ASEAN & MENA regions. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has state of the art Research & Development and Innovation Centers in India and Malaysia.
The company has a talent base of over 10,000+ people from 15 different nationalities. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total work force.
This position will overlook the sales contribution through the Modern Trade channel in the given geographical area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling sales through distributors to MT retail accounts like Big Bazaar, DMart, ABRL, Spencers etc.; Direct Cash and Carry accounts like Metro Cash & Carry, Walmart etc. and few independent self service stores for allocated area.
- Handling value and volume sales for entire portfolio of Personal Care, Homecare, Food and Lighting products
- Negotiation and generation of PO’s from local buying managers thru team or self. Servicing of PO's in coordination with supply chain for Stocks.
- Ensuring 100% fill rates to MT accounts by managing stocks at distributors and right forecasting.
- Managing listing in local key accounts, running of monthly promotions in all accounts as per directions from RM/ KAM.
- Reconciliation of local sales promotions budgets/ Invoices with coordination from Accounts and Finance team.
- Handling Trade Activation for MT Accounts in Mumbai for Merchandising Activities like new launches, Visibility and Promotions conducted at the account level.
- Handling Third party team comprising of Promoters and supervisors at the outlet level for merchandising and off takes of products.
- Analysis and studying competitors on timely basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates with FMCG exposure at a managerial level
- Education Qualification: MBA (Tier 1 B Schools)
- 3 + years of experience in FMCG sales / Modern Trade experience